Incorporates all the advantages of HILEL (High Load Exchangeable Location) patented technology. Advantages:
1. Allows the therapist intuitive and very convenient one hand positioning
2. Very stable at locked state
3. Small footprint, enables more therapist operation space.
4. Simple camera repositioning with the press of a button
5. Semi lock state knob for a fine position adjustment (Potentiometer)
6. Electric shutdown fail-safe
7. Low energy requirements
• No power consumption at locked position
• Low power consumption during release action
8. Easy trocar engagement handling.
9. On the spot, fast and easy cleaning of the surgery zone when needed.
See the SUPPORT section for:
o Mounting and overall dimensions, 3D CAD file download
o Controller specifications, the system is supplied with its small PLC controller operated
by the included 12V transformer.
o Working zone, guides the best way to setup the system.
o User manual download, even though it’s a pure plug and play system it is
recommended to read the user manual before operating the system.